The TB67S112PG consists of two channels, each consisting of a low-side MOSFET and a common COM freewheeling diode, which can independently drive a solenoid or relay, such as amusement equipment (coin vending machines), household appliances (air conditioning, Devices widely used in refrigerators and industrial equipment (ATM bank terminals, office automation equipment, and factory automation equipment) applications.
Toshiba has introduced the four-channel solenoid driver IC "TB67S111PG" and the eight-channel "TB67S158NG/FTG" on the market. Depending on the number of solenoids to be controlled, the new “TB67S112PG” will provide users with a wider range of product procurement possibilities.
1. Dual channel, each channel has a low side MOSFET and a common COM freewheeling diode.
2. Independently control each output, suitable for solenoid and relay drive.
3. High voltage (50V) and low on-resistance (0.3Ω) drive.
4. The high voltage (50V) MOSFET in the output unit supports solenoid and relay drive.
5. Low on-resistance (0.3Ω) reduces heat generation during motor operation.
6. built-in fault detection, with automatic reset function.
7. Overheat protection and overcurrent protection circuit. When the overheat protection is activated, an error detection flag (ERR) is output to help ensure a safe and highly reliable design.
Amusement equipment (coin vending machines), household appliances (air conditioners, refrigerators) and industrial equipment (ATM bank terminals, office automation equipment and factory automation equipment).